- How to do international trade in Inbooker ?
- What are Inbooker's free and paid items ?
- If I want to sell book copyright, how should I do?
- If I’m interested in certain books, how should I do?
- If there aren’t any books I want to purchase, how should I do?
- How to obtain bigger deal opportunities ?
- Why should we use message system in Inbooker?
- How to release books?
- How to release topic requirements?
- How to bid for the topic requirements?
- I want to leave a message, but don’t know foreign languages, how should I do?
The first step: to obtain membership
Inbooker is a website characterized with membership system, so you need to join free as a member first.
The second step: to show yourself
It’s suggested by Inbooker that if you have registered successfully, you immediately add member profile to our website, or you will not appear on any web page of Inbooker. You can use nine languages to add member profile and you will be included by corresponding language "publisher" or "writer" channel.
The third step: to sell book copyright
Release your books as more as possible, and bid for the topic requirements of this website, so you will get more trade opportunities.
To view details, please refer to “If I want to sell book copyright, how should I do? "
After releasing books, you can open your message function
After releasing books, you can open your showroom experience function, about " Showroom ".
The fourth step: to purchase book copyright
Method one: Browse the "books" channel in Inmbooker, choose your favorite books, and leave a message to the copyright owners.
To view details, please refer to “If I’m interesred in certain books, how should I do? ”
Method 2: Express your detailed demands through releasing "topic requirements". And other members will recommend their books to you through bidding for your choice.
To view details, please refer to “If there aren’t any books that I want to purchase, how should I do?”